Litigation Practice at ACTIO is top-ranked by all of the most trusted local and international legal directories. The Firm's lawyers advise on the most sophisticated and large-scale disputes in Ukraine and participate in trans-border disputes involving multiple jurisdictions.
We successfully defend the rights and represent interests of clients not only in Ukraine, but also in other CIS jurisdictions. We provide legal support in litigation and arbitration and advise both international clients on legal issues across the CIS and local businesses in terms of their interaction with foreign partners.
Our team has an extensive experience of pursuing legal proceedings to defend major companies in complex trans-border disputes. Many cases we have been involved in have become precedents that have changed the way of doing business in different industries to the benefit of our clients.
We are specialized in resolving:
- commercial disputes;
- disputes involving monopolies, public authorities and state corporations;
- corporate disputes;
- libel suits;
- intellectual property disputes;
- fuel & energy complex, real estate, construction and insurance disputes;
- investment, tax and antitrust disputes;
- debt recovery and bond defaults disputes;
- as well as other types of disputes.
In Ukraine the Firm's lawyers have successfully represented clients in commercial courts, the Supreme Court of Ukraine, the High Commercial Court of Ukraine, the General Prosecutor's Office of Ukraine and the Patent Office of Ukraine.
We strive not only to win a case in courts but to ensure actual execution of judgments. Our experts advise our clients not only on legal prospects of a legal action but also on the likelihood of actual asset recovery. Therefore, we have one of the best success records in terms of actually executed judgments.
- litigation risk analysis;
- developing a litigation strategy;
- developing a legal stance in legal action, preparing legal opinions;
- collection of evidence, preparing statements of claim, complaints, motions and other service documents;
- representing clients at the stage of execution proceedings;
- enforcement of judgments as part of execution proceedings;
- enforcement of foreign judgments and international arbitral awards;
- drafting and execution of settlement agreements;
- assistance in administrative inquiries and procedures;
- coordination of steps taken by a client in concurrent legal proceedings in multiple jurisdictions.
Vladyslav is leading Disputes Resolution Practice and co-chairs Real Estate Practice of the firm. He is one of the most experienced litigation practitioners in Ukraine, especially in the area of white collar crime. His career background includes work at the government and in business sector, where he gained deep legal expertise, essential connections and business approach on a variety of litigation issues.